The distractions and busyness of life often take us off course. In this episode of the Aviation Business Podcast, learn how to establish a life plan that keeps you on course leading the life you want to live.
Life Plan Process:
Write your Eulogy (what do you want people to have said about you when you die)
Identify your priorities (accounts)
Family, Finances, Fitness, Faith, Friends, Fun, Field/Career
For Each Priority Account state:
1) A purpose statement (why the priority is important to you)
2) Your envisioned future (what do you want to be true about this priority), state in the positive
3) An inspiring quote, mantra or scripture relating to the priority
4) The current reality (the actual truth as to where this priority stands today)
5) Specific Commitment - a S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time Bound) goal to take the current reality closer to the envisioned future
Create your ideal week and time block to be sure you are giving your priorities and specific commitments the time they require.
Plan in advance time to review your life plan each quarter somewhere out of your normal settings and away from regular distractions.